top of page

Download, complete, and submit these permit application forms required by the City in order to sell food at Holyoke events.


Please contact the appropriate person at each department listed if you have questions.


City of Holyoke - Board of Health

Food Permit: Temporary (14 day) - $50 / Annual - Fee Waived

Contact: Suzanne Beyer

Phone: 413-322-5595

Must be ServSafe Certified

City of Holyoke - Office of Planning and Economic Development

Open Air Vendor License (Temporary) $30, (Annual Permit) $100

Contact: Alexandria Maysonet

Phone: 413-322-5599

Commercial Kitchen Required

City of Holyoke - Fire Department

Standard Propane Use Permit: $25

Contact: Luis Izquierdo

Phone: 413-534-2254 / ext. 106

When using propane this permit is required. Inspection will be conducted

bottom of page